- What Personal Information do we collect from you?
- If you are a merchant using or considering using MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING’ Service to stock or supply your online store, if you use our customer service tools or otherwise affirmatively contact us, if you sign up for information about the Service, or if you respond to an MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING survey, we may ask you for your name, email address (though we ourselves may not store all of this information). Finally, if you contact our support service or if we otherwise need to verify your account, we may ask for additional documentation to help us verify your identity and make sure that we maintain the security of your account. All of the information described in this paragraph is referred to as “Account Information”.
- Additionally, if you are a merchant that uses the Service, or if you otherwise visit the MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING website, we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address and potentially other unique device identifiers (for example, if you are using a phone with iOS or Android installed), Internet browser type and language, information about any website that referred you, the date/time of your visit, and any search keywords. We refer to this information collectively as “Device Information”.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- 1: “Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your device, and often contain an unique identifier that allows us to recognize your device over time (for example so we can maintain a shopping cart of items that you would like to order, or in order to provide you with content or services we believe will be more relevant to you).
- 2: “Web beacons” are electronic files that are used to track how you navigate a website: for example, whether you complete a transaction, or whether you submit a form or application.
- How do we use your Personal Information?
- If you are buying a product from a store that is using the Service, we use the Personal Information that we collect from you in order to process the order. If you are a merchant using the Service, we use the Personal Information that we collect from you in order to provide the Service (i.e., to help you import items into your online store, to process orders, etc.).
- Additionally, we may use your Personal Information:
1: to respond to customer service inquiries or other communications from you;
2: to administer contests, promotions, or surveys;
3: to provide you with newsletters;
4: to improve our website and the Service.
- How do we protect your Personal Information?
- We use many different measures to help protect information transmitted over or stored on our systems. For example, your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks, and is encrypted when transmitted to us via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to try and keep the information secure.
- Sharing your Personal Information
We may release your Personal Information:
1: in responding to a lawful request or legal process, or otherwise to comply with laws or regulatory requirements;
2: to protect the rights and property of MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING, DHgate, including enforcing our agreements and policies or our network and physical assets.
- Third-party links
- Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you are a merchant that uses the Service or the MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING Extension, or if you have visited the MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING website and you wish to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, we note that we generally process personal information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or that you might have with your buyers (for example if you are a merchant use the Service, or if you are a buyer, to fulfill your order from a merchant). If we are unable to process information for this purpose, we would not be able to provide the Service (we require this information to process individual orders.
- General Data Protection Regulation
- The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on May 25, 2018. The GDPR imposes new obligations and responsibilities on controllers and processors of data.
- As a merchant, you are generally the controller of your customers’ data. This means that you collect your customers’ data and choose how it is handled. Additionally, though it is a European regulation, the GDPR might apply to your business if you make goods and services available in Europe, even if you or your business are not located in Europe. As a processor for your customers’ data, MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING follows your instructions on how to handle that data.
- MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING believes strongly in protecting your customers’ personal data as well as your own, and understands that doing so is critical to help you preserve the trust and confidence of your customers. MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING has designed its platform to allow merchants to operate anywhere in the world. GDPR-compliant features are built into MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING' platform, including features to enable you to offer your customers transparency into and control over their personal data, and technical measures to ensure that your customers’ personal data is protected as it crosses borders. MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING believes in making it easy for you to use our platform in a manner that complies with privacy and data protection laws like the GDPR.
- While MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING does what it can to set you up for success, there are also steps you will need to take on your own, and ultimately, compliance with the GDPR is the responsibility of each individual merchant. If you have legal questions specific to your obligations under the GDPR, then please consult with a local lawyer who is familiar with data protections laws.
- Contacting Us
- If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how MYYSHOP DROPSHIPPING processes your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.