1. What is Dropshipping?
2. Is Dropshipping Legal?Yes, dropshipping is 100% legal. Businesses can build their online store and sell products online. Dropshipping can be done through your own website or store through online marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, etc.
3. How Can I Start a Dropshipping Business?You’ll need to set up your own store on Shopify or MyyShop or marketplaces like eBay, select a theme, import products by using MyyShop platform, market your niche customers. Then you’ll be able to launch your own basic dropshipping business.
4. How Does Dropshipping with MyyShop Work?You'll import products from MyyShop to your store by one click importing. Once a customer places an order from your store, simply you drop an order with same information to the corresponding supplier by only one click in MyyShop platform. Supplier handle the rest of processing like the packaging and shipping directly to end customers. That means you can run your own business from anywhere in the world.
5. Is Dropshipping Profitable?Yes, dropshipping can be profitable. It is a low-risk business model that the only thing you need to focus on is marketing your customers and drive the sales. And the suppliers handle the rest once sale occurred. And the profit is the gap between the price you sell to end customer and the price from supplier's side.
6. Do I Need to Purchase Products for My Online Store?No, you don't need to hold any inventory yourself. Simply you drop an order to corresponding supplier via MyyShop by one click to proceed only after you receive an order from end customer.
7. Do I Need to Register a Business Entity to Dropshipping?Yes, you’ll need to register your business due to the majority of payment providers require you to prove that your business has such credentials to proceed the payment of paying and receiving.
8. What Is MyyShop?Myyshop is an intelligent selection and distribution platform with rapid site building based on SaaS. We committed to helping global distributors easily establish their own business system.
9. Is MyyShop Available in My Country?Yes. MyyShop is available worldwide no matter where your geographical location is due to you don't need to hold any physical inventory yourself. Suppliers handle the rest once you proceed the order you receive.
10. What About MyyShop Shipping Times?The delivery time varies by the original location of the product and the final destination. Most products have various shipping methods available, which might take several days or a couple of weeks generally.
11. Is MyyShop Only Available on Shopify?Nope. MyyShop can be linked to MyyShop store as well as Shopify store and eBay store. Moreover, there will be more platforms integration coming soon.
12. Can I Use MyyShop With Shopify’s ‘Lite’ Plan?Yes, MyyShop works with the Shopify's 'Lite' plan well, To import products through MyyShop then you sell products by using Buy Button to connect with Shopify account for checkout.
13. Can I Use MyyShop on My Own Website?Currently you can only use MyyShop on your Shopify store, MyyShop store and eBay store. But there is an official tool from Shopify called Buy Button which lets you embed products on your own website.
14. Can I have multiple stores in one account?As for different platforms, yes, you can have multiple platforms' stores in one MyyShop account.(E.g. one Shopify store+one MyyShop store+one eBay store link in one MyyShop account).
15. How do I contact a supplier?As for the pre-sales, it's handy to process order via MyyShop once you receive order so that there is no access to supplier directly at this stage. As for the after-sales, you have access to contact suppliers through the same page where you drop orders.
16. How can I deal with warranties, products or delivery issues?This requires you contact suppliers regarding these issues. And you will find the way to contact suppliers through the same page where you drop orders.
17. What if my customer want to return an item?Most of items are acceptable to return to the origin within certain period but each case is individual, and there are no general rules. Your first step is to reach the supplier and explain the problem. This requires you contact suppliers regarding this issue. And you will find the way to contact suppliers through the same page where you drop orders.
18. How do I know if an order has been shipped by the supplier?You can find if the order status is under "Shipped" in "My Orders". If order status is under "Shipped", it means order has been shipped by the supplier and tracking number should be visible at the same page.